Reworks Oy (“Reworks”, “we,” “us”) believes that your privacy is very important and therefore we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We collect, store, use, and manage the information, including personal information, as a data controller in accordance with applicable laws and in order to provide and develop our mobile game applications and websites (together “Services”).
II. Contact us
Name of the controller: Reworks Oy
Address: Runeberginkatu 5, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
III. Data we collect from you
The categories of data we collect depend on the Services you use, and the requirements of applicable law.
Data you may give us directly
- Contact information such as name and email address.
- Player profile information (screen name, optionally profile photo and biographical information)
- Your messages to the Service such as chat messages and support requests
- Player ID that is created by us and used to identify your game account
- Other information that helps us make sure it is you accessing your account or helps us improve our Service
- When you contact our support: If you contact us, we collect your name and email address. A record of your correspondence with us may also be kept.
- If you participate in our surveys or other research, any comments, feedback, responses, or other information you provide to us when doing so (for example, information about your background or experience with our Games),
- Employment information: When you apply for a job, you may volunteer information such as resume, name, email address and phone number. We use this information to contact you regarding setting up an interview or to determine if you are qualified for the position in which you applied.
Data we collect automatically
When you use our Services, we collect data about
- The ways in which you use and interact with our games, such as when and for how long you play, gameplay activities, progress and levels you achieve, and other players you interact with.
- Purchases you make
- Device information like operating system and device name, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access time, language, device identifiers (such as your device or advertising ID) and other information that helps us make sure it is you accessing your account or helps us improve our Services.
- Approximate location data (as derived from IP address)
- A unique username may be generated to you within the Service.
Data we may collect from third-party partners
We collect some information from other entities, including social networks like Facebook, if you access our games through your accounts with those entities or you choose to connect your accounts with those companies to our games.
The information we receive depends on our Service you are using, the third-party application, your privacy settings, and, if applicable, your friends’ privacy settings on that third-party application.
For instance, we may collect and store some or all of the following data from the provider of the connected third-party application:
- Data to fight fraud (e.g. refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (e.g. to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
- Data that you have made available to us from a third party service (e.g. Google or Facebook) via your privacy settings
IV. Use of data and legal grounds for processing
We use your data to provide, personalize, maintain the security of, and improve the games you use; to maintain our business operations; and to exercise, defend or establish our rights.
We use your data under several legal grounds, including:
- to perform our contract with you
- for our legitimate business interests
- to comply with our legal obligations
- your consent
The use of data we collect and store is to provide you with the Services you request from us and to improve your in-game experience, but there are other uses as well. The uses for which we collect and store your data include:
- to improve and optimize our games and your experiences in our games
- to create your player accounts and allow you to play our games
- to identify and suggest connections with other players and personalize our Services to you
- to communicate with you, including in-game updates and notifications, new Services, and promotional offers that we think might be of interest to you
- to enable players to communicate with each other
- to provide support and respond to player requests
- to provide a fair and safe environment for all users
- to protect our rights and property in connection with our games
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and to enforce our Terms of Service
- to administer promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our partners
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with you or other players, and to enforce our agreements with third parties.
- If you are located in the European Countries, our legal basis for collecting and using the data described above depends on what data is and the context in which we collect it.
However, we normally collect data from you only where we need it to perform our contract with you (i.e., our Terms of Service), where the processing is in our legitimate interests (provided that these aren’t overridden by your interests or rights), or if you give us your consent.
Similarly, if we collect and use your data in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), it will be made clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are (such as personalizing our services and direct marketing, for example).
If you have questions or need further information about the legal bases on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at any time.
V. Data sharing
We share some of your data with your friends and other players that you are playing with to facilitate your in-game interactions. We may also share your data with third parties or allow third parties to collect this information from our games in the following manner:
Friends and other players
Our games encourage you to interact with other players. In most games, if you play through a social network or connect to a social network (like Facebook), your friends who also play our game will see your name, photo, player profile and descriptions of your in-game activity.
Further, in our games other players (not being your friends) will be able to see your player profile; view descriptions of your in-game activity; communicate with you within our games and send you game requests or friend requests through our games.
We share your data, if it is necessary for safety, security, or compliance with law. Your data and the contents of all your online communications in our games and between you and Reworks may be accessed and monitored as needed to provide our games and may be disclosed:
- to satisfy any laws or regulations that apply
- when we have to disclose the information in response to lawful requests by public authorities
- if our games are being used in committing a crime or to share data with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and other security precautions
- to protect the rights or property of Reworks or applicable third parties.
Third-party service providers
We share your data with the third-party service providers and partners that we work with to bring you our games.
We will share your information with third-party companies who perform services on our behalf, like analytics, analysis, hosting services, customer service, marketing, and advertising optimization. We will also share your data with our third-party partners who assist us in delivering and optimizing our Services, such as our platform partners (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.). If and when we share your data with third-party service providers and partners, we ensure that we have appropriate agreements in place to protect your information (as required by applicable data protection laws).
Other third parties
We may share some of your information with other third parties, if we have your consent to do so.
VI. International data transfers
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that we may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and other lawful safeguards.
VII. Data subjects’ rights
European Countries ‘Players’ Rights
If you are a player located in the European Countries, you have certain rights with respect to your personal information.
If you are located in the European Countries, you have the following rights:
- You can access or request deletion of your personal information by submitting a request through the Contact Us link within our Applications or directly send us an email to our support team at support (at) redecor.com
- You can correct or update your personal information through the settings within our Applications or directly send us an email to our support team at support (at) redecor.com
- You may object to processing of your personal information
- You may ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or
- You may request portability of your personal information through the Contact Us link within any of our Applications or directly send us an email to our support team at support (at) redecor.com
To exercise your rights to access or deletion, please submit a request through the Contact Us link within our Applications or directly send us an email to our support team at email@example.com. We ask that you submit all requests through the Application itself to ensure that, at a minimum, we have sufficient information about the user to enable us to service the request. While you send us an email, we may ask you to provide more information about you like: player ID in our game. If you do not provide us with accurate information or we do not have access to your email address and your player ID and sufficient consent, if required, we will not be responsible for failure to exercise your rights as we will not be able to identify you as our player. We respond to all data protection requests we receive in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Accessing and deleting personal data held by Reworks
You can request a copy of or deletion of your game account data through our game.
To review and update personal data (including given consents) associated with your Reworks player profile in certain games, visit “Settings” within that Application.
If you want to review or delete your game account, please submit a request through the Application itself or through our support.
For deletion requests, we will take reasonable measures to delete your personal data from our records. We will keep certain records (e.g., personal data relating to payments or customer service matters) where we need (and have rights) to, such as for legal or accounting purposes. We will also keep data in order to exercise, defend, or establish our rights.
If you want to stop receiving push notifications, which are messages an app sends you on your mobile device even when the app is not on, you can turn off push notifications by visiting your mobile device’s “Settings”. Many of our games also offer the ability to turn off push notifications in the in-game “Settings”.
VIII. Data retention
We’ll keep your information for as long as necessary to provide you with the Services, maintain our legitimate business operations, and/or exercise, defend or establish our rights. We may for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts, and we may regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
IX. Security of your information
We implement reasonable and appropriate security measures to help protect the security of your data and to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with applicable laws.